GM Savchenko Stanislav
From Odessa Ukraine.
- Multiple prize-winner and champion of the USSR in the youth team of Ukraine.
- Silver medalist of the World Chess Olympiad in Yerevan in 1996 as a member of the Ukrainian team.
- Bronze medalist of the World Chess Olympiad in Elista, 1998 as a member of the Ukrainian team.
- World Champion among the cities in the Danko team. Donbass, Jakarta (Indonesia) 1997.
- Multiple winner of international tournaments.
Achievements in coaching work
- Pupils are champions of the championships of the Odessa region, as well as prizewinners of Ukrainian championships in different age categories.
- During 1994-2002, was one of the coaches of the world champion Ruslan Ponomarev.
- Open daily
9 AM - 8:30 PM
- except on Thursday
9 AM - 1:00 PM